Tagalog Sex Stories - Nympho (part 2)



Continuation of my true sex story. . .
The next thing I knew, we were in some eskenita between two closed restaurants. I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I don't remember if I was wearing a skirt or shorts. It could've been either. All I remember is that the gravel made my knees hurt while I sucked his dick and he moaned while he was holding his shirt up and looking down at my face bobbing up and down on his hard p*n*s. He probably


couldn't believe it. I couldn't either. But all I could think about was the burning wetness between my legs and the hardness in my mouth and the way all the dirty things he was saying made each sensation feel more powerful. The tingling sensation I felt in my pussy. The way each vein and bump on his cock felt sliding against my lips and my tongue. The way his butt felt against my hands when they clenched through his shorts each time I slid his cock into my mouth or flicked my tongue over his head. The salty taste of the cum leaking from the tip. The thick, matted curls of his pubic hair as it pressed against my nose. The smell of his crotch - he hadn't bathed in maybe weeks. Through it all he rained down verbal abuse on me, punctuated by my soft, sharp moans and gasps as I suckled and stroked his dick with my mouth. "Ahhh, putang ina ka." he'd say. "Ang sarap mo. Wawasakin ko p*k* mo tong nina ka." he'd say. "puti ang libog mo pupunuin kita ng tamad ko." he'd say. With each word, with each dirty phrase, I'd feel my skin flush just a little bit more, the heat between my thighs burn just a little bit hotter, and my desire to make this dirty man cum grew all that more stronger.

Grabe. He was so hard. I don't think I've ever had a cock this hard before. The feeling that I could make someone like this made me feel powerful.

At this point I could feel his cock starting to pulse. He was getting close. He moaned louder and ground his crotch into his face so deep I nearly gagged. I clamped my lips down tighter in response and sucked harder. "Putang inaaaaaa aaaaah." he moaned. No, I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I wanted him inside me. I needed him inside me. I slipped his cock out of my mouth and pulled my shorts down (or my skirt up). I couldn't remember. What I did remember is that I was wearing a polo, which was unbuttoned all the way so my breasts were hanging out in just my bra. They weren’t big, but they were firm. Just the perfect size to fit in your hand. I remember because I could feel the cold air against my stomach, making skin tingle and the hairs on my arms stand on end. Or maybe it was my excitement at being filled up by a hard, meaty cock that did it.

He spun me around and bent me over at the waist. I was leaning forward now with both hands on the wall in front of me and he had one hand on my waist. For just a moment I could feel his cock poking at my wet pussy, positioning himself against my opening. My clit throbbed in anticipation. And then, "AAAAAAH!" I couldn't help but moan, long and loud, when he finally penetrated me. Oh God. Putang ina. Puneta. Pun-fucking-ta. It felt so good. He wasn't that big but I felt so full. I felt like every nerve in my body was on fire, starting from my clit and burning through me, suffusing me all over with the warmth of glorious, glorious sex. My hungry pussy clamped down on each inch as it slid deep into me, hugging it tight and caressing its hardness.

He didn't even stop to savor the feeling. He went straight on to thrust into me, hard, fast, and deep. I had my eyes closed. All my senses were focused on the hard dick that was pumping in and out of me. Hitting the right spots. I could feel every bump, every vein on him, I could feel his glans pulling on my lips with each outstroke and the head spreading me wide with each thrust in. The world was spinning. I wasn't sure if it was from the alcohol or from the fucking I was getting. My whole world dissolved into that singular point of pleasure between my legs, stimulated by the p*n*s that was fucking me. No, not a p*n*s. What was fucking me hard wasn't a p*n*s. It was a dick. No, a cock. No. f*ck..oh God, yes..f*ck..the man fucking me didn't have a dick or a cock or a p*n*s. Nothing so literary as that. This kanto boy, this dirty, smelly ugly man. Only one word can be used to describe his tool. Tite. TITE. TITE. Kinakantot ako ng TITE. TITE!!

The words tore themselves from my mouth before I realised I was talking out loud. "Uh..oh God..f*ck yeah..kantutin mo ako. Kantutin mo pussy ko ng tite mo! Oh..f*ck..Uh!!" I had never talked like that in my life. I don't think those words ever found their way out of my mouth, which just minutes ago were wrapped around his strong, hard, masculine cock. TITE. There wasn't any better way to describe his pulsing manhood as it fucked in and out of my pussy. TITE. ARI. All very dirty. All very manly. Lalaking-lalaki.

He was fucking me so hard I had to push away from the wall or else my face would be ground against it. I was moaning out loud now. Loud and long, punctuated by short, high gasps of pleasure each time he drove deep into me. He was cursing with every thrust. His teeth gritted, he grunted each time his hips met my butt with the smacking sound of skin on skin. One of his hands was on my waist, tight, his nails digging deep into my skin, holding me in place and pulling me close as he pounded into my wet pussy HARD. His other hand was slipped under my bra grasping at my breasts, squeezing them so hard I knew they were going to bruise but I didn't care. My entire pelvis and abdomen were so tense I thought I would cramp up, my pussy lips clamping down hard on him with a life of their own as if they never wanted him to pull out, but I was so wet he had no trouble doing just that before pushing back in again.

"Uh. Putang ina. Ah. Aahh. Putang ina. Pu..ahh..tong nina." that was me, cursing under my breath but moaning loud. I had never been fucked this hard before. He was rough, the way he fucked me. Manly. Hard and fast, the way real men should f*ck their women. He didn't care if I came or not. He didn't care about my pleasure. There was no love there. All he cared about was the way my pussy stroked his shaft, the sound of his pelvis slapping agains my *ss, how soft my breast was, how hard my nipple felt against his palm, how hot it was inside me, how wet I was. And God, was I wet.

He was calling my all sorts of dirty names. puti. Pokpok. p*k*. Laspag. Gamit. All the while fucking me with his dirty, manly cock. I thought, for lack of a better translation - "Ganito pala kantutin ng tite ng tunay na lalaki." The thought turned me on so much. I loved feeling used, feeling like a whore for this alpha male who was strong and hard as the streets he grew up in and used me just as he used his hand every night when he jacked off imagining fucking a girl like me. No, a man like this doesn't jack off. Nagjakakol siya. Jinajakol niya tite niya gamit yung pussy ko.

I was going to cum. His rough fucking was pushing me over the edge. He pulled out too far and his cock slipped out. tong nina. Not now. I'm too close.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, may nabasa ako dito maykayang babae inalipin ng barumbadong driver boy niya. Sa totoo lang parang nag iinit ako kahit hindi dapat.

    Pwede nyo ba ako kwentuhan sa email ng tunay na buhay na bastos brusko houseboy trabahador o squatter siga batang kalye na nangmanyak ng magandang maykayang amo o supladang chinese sa daan hanggang sa katasan sya pahiyain sampalin, alipinin gatasan paglaruan anakan pa at tuhugin iba pa kamag anak o kakilala ????
    nakakakibot sa ano ko ung mabasa ko kinakawawa ng hampas lupa ang disenteng chinese tulad namin ohhhhhhhhhhhh

    email nyo ako ng kwento nyo sa virgintsik1@gmail.com
    please wag na kayo tanong tungkol sa akin ha, nakakahiya kc sa isang disenteng tulad ko.

    ReplyDelete